Saturday, November 7

Week of surprise and love

This week, I should say, has been one perfect week. First of all, good tests in most of my classes, but some more horrible ones are made on the day of Tuesday. I guess it just balance it self out. Anyways, moving up the ladder of the week.
Well, some stuff are suppose to be kept hidden, so, "be code it shall be" *Yoda* Wednesday and Friday was so much fun. BUT! it was meant to be a homework day = =\ (not gonna blame you, cause didn't want to do homework either way* So yup, that's Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday and Friday for y'all...and I just ran short of what to type.. ouch..

I find it very attractive that you look so childishly cute. It makes me...= = oh man... well, anyways, thanks for the present :D I will treasure it.

1 comment:

  1. ooo.....you commented something else finally...
    you didn't tell me you still got god grade some of them^^
    im so proud of youXDD
    btw...you are so lazy...to comment something...
    ha...you discovered that...
    i just didn't want to my annoying report...lol




    余極樂汝歡彼.....
    硬是要說一句文言....
    i hope you cn understand that....i hope



    merci....for lauding me.....french

    ReplyDelete