Sunday, August 2

Wa haha, New post on the new account.

Well, as not many.. or I should say, no one, know that I've switched blog account. Probably cause I don't really have any body following it yet. How sad. Hm mm.. well.. that's all I have in my mind right now, since it is 11:45pm when I wrote this entry == .....eh Oh, yeah, as the first entry, let me throw some criticism of the day. Combat Arms: This WAS the game that I was so addicted to. Every day after class, I would find my self in the mid-est of a battle, pulling trigger to my assault rifle. However, all that changed. One afternoon, when I return from my daily class, I found my character "cut" from the game. Reason being? .. I didn't even bothered to check, knowing the "policy" of Nexon Corp from other famous games such as Maple-Story, the only path my hard earned, hard trained, character went was deletion. Oh boy, talking about '3' months of wasted time and energy.. and that is not including the time that I spent on Maple-Story, with the little pixel characters, and at the end of the year got a world reset just cause they felt like it. *sigh* Well, many people told me, "Life is not fair, deal with it." this quote had came form many people since I was around 9??. And now, I finally get the real meaning of such quote... yeah I know, it took 8 years, but, what can you do? I'm a slow learner. Anyways, apart from all that, my life up today was fairly OK. Like, today for some reason, I've slept till noon..which is REALLY odd for me.. because of early collage classes, I usually wake up around 8-9ish; even if it was Saturday or Sunday..so today kinda freaked me out... that I was sleeping my days to waste in my bed, this morning i was 'supposed' to wash my car, get my room painted, and then create this new blog account... but as you can see, it's kinda barely fitting together. Not really sure what is going on, but one thing I can be sure is that next week, the work load continues. Since tomorrow is the day to return to four days of 'brain' labor in the class rooms. It's even harder that my classes end in 5½ Weeks, that means about 2 time more work load per day then the 11 weeks course. *groan* ... and just taking a moment to check back on today's progress, I've found that I've typed WAY-Y too much material for today's entry.. hence, onward to sleep, and good day tomorrow! P.S. This monkey is something that end my entry, call him the "Ending Monkey Love" if you have to....dunno why I just typed that but, OK!

No comments:

Post a Comment